Ready to straighten your smile — without having to wear traditional metal braces? At Monroe Dental Arts in Monroe, CT, we can get you started with Invisalign! Our expert dental team can help you (or your teenager!) to use Invisalign’s system of clear plastic aligners to realign your teeth and give yourself an elegant new look that you’ll be excited to share with the world. To get started, schedule a FREE consultation by booking online or giving us a call today!
What Is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is the modern answer to the traditional metal braces that many of us grew up wearing when we were in middle or high school. Braces are a way of correcting your bite — straightening your teeth and fixing gaps in your smile so that you have a beautiful, aligned look. However, this improvement has always come at the cost of having to spend several years feeling awkward while wearing metal braces 24 hours a day.
With Invisalign, we can make the whole process much easier. While Invisalign does the same thing as metal braces — gently moving your teeth into the proper position for maximum visual appeal and ideal function — there are no metal brackets or wires involved! Instead, the Invisalign system uses clear plastic aligners that fit over your teeth and blend in with your natural appearance. In other words, Invisalign is much more discreet (dare we say, invisible) and will keep you from standing out in a way that makes you feel awkward during your treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign®?
Invisalign allows you to straighten your smile and correct your teeth without having to spend years wearing traditional metal braces. This can help you feel much more comfortable and confident as you go through the orthodontic process!
- Straighten your teeth without having to wear metal brackets and wires for years of your life.
- Enjoy wearing clear plastic aligners that fit over your teeth and blend in with the natural appearance of your smile.
- Remove your aligners whenever you want to eat or for easy cleaning at the end of the day.
- Feel more confident as you go through your day and smile at those around you.
- Maintain an elegant, professional appearance, especially if you’re in a high-profile or image-conscious role.
- Start seeing results fast — often within just a few months of beginning treatment — and complete the process within an average of 18 months!
What About My Teenager?
Invisalign can be a great fit for some young adults! While Invisalign may not be the right choice for cases that require especially extensive orthodontic work, many teenagers may be able to use Invisalign instead of traditional metal braces. Your child’s adult teeth need to be fully grown before we can consider Invisalign treatment, so we recommend scheduling an orthodontic consultation after age 12 or in their early teenage years. We’ll do a thorough evaluation, answer all of your questions, and assess whether your teen may be a good candidate for Invisalign!
Schedule a FREE Consultation to Learn More!
Ready to learn more about Invisalign for yourself or a loved one? Schedule a FREE consultation with our expert team today!