In order to provide you with the best diagnosis possible, our team uses the best technology available. Our cone beam 3D imaging system allows us to view not only your smile but the surrounding structures and tissues. To see how this system can improve your visit, contact us for an appointment.
At our office, we are committed to utilizing advanced dental technology to always provide you with the highest level of dental care. We are proud to utilize cone beam 3D imaging technology at our practice. Cone beam 3D technology is an imaging system that provides our dentist and team with a three-dimensional image reconstruction of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. We may use dental cone beam 3D imaging to:
- Plan dental implant placement
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- View the head and neck as a comprehensive whole
- Diagnose tooth decay (cavities) and other dental problems
- Detect endodontic problems and plan root canal therapy
- Analyze dental and facial trauma
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Assess a TMJ disorder
Cone beam 3D imaging is effective for diagnosing and evaluating dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. One of the advantages of 3D cone beam technology is that it provides our dentist and team with a view of your mouth and supporting structures that is more comprehensive than that provided by digital X-rays. To learn more about cone beam 3D imaging and how it helps us provide you with exceptional care, we invite you to contact us today.